Lusaka will host the 6th Zambia International Mining & Energy Conference 2016 (ZIMEC 2016) at the New Government Complex Conference Centre, from 23rd–24th June 2016.
Running under the theme “Mining & Energy on the Growth Path to Support and Grow the Zambian Economy”, ZIMEC 2016 provides a unique platform for all stake holders both local and international private and public sector participants to discuss the challenges of falling commodity prices, changing regulatory environment, investment opportunities in the energy sector and finding sustainable ways to manage operational costs for existing and future mining projects.
ZIMEC 2015 edition attracted over 500 attendees, 40 speakers and 50 exhibitors from over 14 countries and the 2016 edition is expected to attract, once again, extensive industry and public sector participation.
Topics covered at ZIMEC 2016 will include:
· Zambia’s Fiscal & economic development plans
· Recovering the copper price – Long Term Outlook
· Insights on the risk & reward on Zambia’s Mining & Energy investment from the Leading MDBs
· Pipeline of Power Generation projects; Perspectives & Insights
· Clean & Green: Plans to increase solar Power Capacity
· Development plans & Perspectives from Zambia’s leading IPP
· Funding for renewable energy projects
· MINING: KEEP CALM & CARRY ON
· Maintaining production levels and investment levels · Addressing the Power Demand Needs: Perspectives from the USA “Power Africa Initiative”
· Emergency Power Procurement · Sourcing and Contracting Priorities
· Doing More with less: Increasing Efficiency and Productivity
· Building in country capacity: enabling local SMEs
· Global case study from copper producing countries
· ZIMEC 2016 POWER CRUNCH DEBATE
The 6th edition of Zambia’s strategic forum & expo is organised by the UK based AME Trade, a business-to-business event organiser in the emerging markets of Africa, the Middle East and South America, in association with Zambia Professional Trade Events (ZPTE), a conference and event organisers based in Lusaka.
For more information visit ZIMEC website www.zimeczambia.com or email email@example.com.
To request ZIMEC brochure please visit www.en.request.ametrade.org