More than 100 companies will attend the ZamReal property forum, which will be held in Radisson Blu Hotel in Lusaka, Zambia on September 28th 2016.
ZamReal is a one-day forum in which delegates will discuss key topics concerning property development and investment.
The forum will focus on local representation to assist international investors in finding local partners.
Some of the companies already registered for the ZamReal property forum include:
- Deloitte Zambia
- Barclays Bank Zambia
- Zambia Institute of Estate Agents
- Zambian National Building Society
- Standard Chartered Bank Zambia
- African Union for Housing Finance (AUHF)
- Zambia Development Agency
- American Chamber of Commerce Zambia
ZamReal will also showcase the latest real estate properties in Zambia. These include:
- New Kalumbila Town: located in the North Western Province of Zambia in the newly created Kalumbila District about 140km from Solwezi the provincial capital. The town is expected to grow rapidly with a projected population of 50,000–80,000 people by 2018.
- Inseko Park: located in the neighborhood of New Kasama in Lusaka, is a gated community of 26 exclusive residences.
- Society House Lusaka: a multi-use building with Hilton Hotel taking the main building. The retail section covers two floors with 8500 sqm retail shops. The office building is above the 5 levels of parking and has 6 floors of office space.
- Waterfalls Mall Lusaka: 8 hectares in size, allowing for up to 30,000m2 of retail and will also include offices, hotels and warehousing facilities.
- Tel: +27 (0)11 250 2260
- Web: www.zamreal.com
- Email: [email protected]