The ZamReal property forum, focused on the Zambian real estate market, will be held in Radisson Blu Hotel in Lusaka, Zambia on September 28th 2016.
ZamReal is a one-day forum in which delegates will discuss key topics concerning property development and investment.
The forum will focus on local representation to assist international investors in finding local partners.
ZamReal will attract a variation of delegates including developers, investors, financiers as well as all property stakeholders looking to expand their Zambian real estate business.
ZamReal 2016 Key Themes:
- Private Equity
ZamReal 2016 Speakers:
- Anthony Lewis, Director & Head of Capital Markets at JLL, South Africa
- Mpangwe Mutwale, Commercial Property Finance Specialist at First National Bank, Zambia
- Inutu Zaloumis, Managing Director at Pam Golding Properties Zambia, Zambia
- Victor Sodala, Chief Executive Officer at Pylos, Zambia
- Steven Herring, Managing Director at Heriot Properties, South Africa
- Daniel Katongo, Managing Consultant at Reeds Business Solutions, Zambia
- Shaun Davy, Director at Afritec Asset Management, Zambia
- Mwenya Kasonde, CEO at Sishima Holdings Limited, Zambia
- Tim Ware, Managing Director at Knight Frank Zambia Ltd., Zambia
- Jan Van Der Merwe, Fund Partner at Phatisa, South Africa
- Mumamba Mwansa, Co-Head of Real Estate at Thebe Investment Management, Zambia
The registration fee is USD350 for a standard delegate pass until September 25th and USD500 for late registration until September 28th.
Tel: +27 (0)11 250 2260
Email: [email protected]